Dr. Spitz and Kim treat an enlarged prostate on ‘The Doctors’
May 21st, 2012 by OCUA
Physician’s here at Orange County Urology Associates have become a staple feature of the national TV show ‘The Doctors.’ In a recent episode, Drs. Spitz and Kim treat a patient with an enlarged prostate.
Click here to see the episode in which they performed the procedure.
Discover high-quality urology care. Trust Orange County Urology Associates for compassion and results. Call us at 949.855.1101 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards
- Six OCUA Physicians Named Super Doctors for 2021
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month