U.S. News selects Dr. Brower as a ‘Top Doc’
February 2nd, 2013 by OCUA
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. – Dr. Paul Brower, President and Chief Executive Officer of Orange County Urology Associates (OCUA), has been selected by U.S.News as a “Top Doctor.”
U.S.News Top Doctors was developed in collaboration with Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., publisher of America’s Top Doctors® and other guides, and was built upon data from Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors™.
Castle Connolly also has selected Dr. Brower for its “Top Doctors” award for the 10th consecutive year. Castle Connolly bases its Top Doctors selections on nominations submitted by other doctors, and then they are reviewed by its physician-led research team.
U.S.News Top Doctors are identified by location and by hospital affiliation, across a wide range of specialties and subspecialties. Dr. Brower’s entry on the U.S.News
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards
- Six OCUA Physicians Named Super Doctors for 2021
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month