Dr. Kim’s “Robotic Surgery in Urology” article is featured on Mission Hospital’s Physician Link
March 11th, 2011 by OCUA
Dr. Moses Kim’s article,”Robotic Surgery in Urology,” is the cover feature of the Mission Hospital’s March 2011 Physician Link. Dr. Kim has performed several robotic surgery “firsts” at Mission Hospital.
Discover high-quality urology care. Trust Orange County Urology Associates for compassion and results. Call us at 949.855.1101 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury does first HoLep procedure in Orange County for men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Dr. Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D. Receives ‘Physician of Excellence’ Award in SP Robotic Surgery from Surgical Review Corporation
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards