Dr. Spitz makes 50th appearance on The Doctors TV show
October 21st, 2018 by OCUA
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. (Oct. 16, 2018) – Dr. Aaron Spitz, a board-certified urologist with Orange County Urology Associates, is a frequent guest on the daytime health and medical TV show, The Doctors. He recently made his 50th appearance on the show to provide context and medical advice on a wide variety of health conditions.
Here are some links to Dr. Spitz’s recent appearances:
Good or bad idea? Cool air-flow underwear for men
Explain Peyronie’s disease
Unusual way to determine your risk of heart disease
Can fruit flies help us better understand sex?
Shingles: causes and best treatments
Broken genitalia from self-pleasuring too much
Cause of messy urination
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury does first HoLep procedure in Orange County for men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Dr. Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D. Receives ‘Physician of Excellence’ Award in SP Robotic Surgery from Surgical Review Corporation
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards