Six OCUA Physicians Named Super Doctors for 2021
August 11th, 2021 by OCUA
Dr. Moses Kim and Dr. Leah Nakamura Earn Rising Star Distinctions.
Six Orange County Urology Associates (OCUA) physicians have been named 2021 California Super Doctors® as voted by their peers.
The selection process for Super Doctors is a rigorous multi-step process designed to identify healthcare providers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Named as Super Doctors are: Dr. Moses Kim, Ph.D., Laguna Hills; Dr. Leah Nakamura, Laguna Hills; Dr. Karan Singh, Laguna Hills; Dr. Neyssan Tebyani, Laguna Hills; Dr. Josh Randall, Mission Viejo; and Dr. Aaron Spitz, Irvine.
Only 5% of doctors in California are selected for the Super Doctors honor.
Dr. Kim and Dr. Nakamura were also named Rising Stars by Super Doctors, which means that they rank in the elite top 2.5% of all physicians selected.
The list of selected physicians can be found by specialty and city at SuperDoctors.com. As part of this evaluation, physician judges are asked to consider the following question: “If you needed medical care in one of the following practice areas, which doctor would you choose?”
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury does first HoLep procedure in Orange County for men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Dr. Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D. Receives ‘Physician of Excellence’ Award in SP Robotic Surgery from Surgical Review Corporation
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards