G11 helps keep costs down for OCUA patients
February 1st, 2013 by OCUA
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. – Patients of Orange County Urology Associates (OCUA) have never heard of the term G11, but it helps lower costs of the urology services they receive from OCUA.
G11 is a group alliance of eleven Orange County medical organizations. They have joined forces to exchange clinical management knowledge, realize group purchasing benefits, and share medical business insights with other member organizations.
Dr. Paul Brower, President and CEO of Orange County Urology Assoicates, envisioned and founded the G11 group, and continues to serve as its leader.
“The G11 alliance program has been a win-win for Orange County Urology Associates and our other member organizations because it enables all of us to keep our costs down through group purchasing, while also sharing clinical best practice information with one another,” Dr. Brower said. “The program has been so successful that additional medical organizations are interested in joining our consortium. While patients never hear the term G11, it works behind the scenes to benefit them in a myriad of ways.”
Listed Below are member organizations of the G11 group alliance:
Ross Medical Associates
Discover high-quality urology care. Trust Orange County Urology Associates for compassion and results. Call us at 949.855.1101 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards
- Six OCUA Physicians Named Super Doctors for 2021
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month