OCUA makes 15th TV appearance on The Doctors
March 12th, 2013 by OCUA
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. – March 2013 marks the 15th time Orange County Urology Associates (OCUA) physicians have appeared as medical experts on The Doctors network television show.
The show, which is filmed at Paramount Studios in California, is watched by millions of people across the nation.
Dr. Moses Kim and Dr. Aaron Spitz recently performed a live surgery in The Doctors’ surgical suite to show how the GreenLight laser is used to open a constricted urinary passageway resulting from an enlarged prostate. The patient had a very positive outcome.
Dr. Spitz also has made appearances on numerous other episodes offering expert medical insights on such topics as: no-needle vasectomy, vasectomy reversals, infertility, incontinence, erectile dysfunction, prostate health, low testosterone, Peyronie’s disease, ingrown hairs – and other medical topics. Most recently, Dr. Spitz provided expert commentary on a unique case in which a young man underwent delayed puberty.
Here are links to some of the recent appearances made by Orange County Urology doctors:
(Links provided courtesy of thedoctorstv.com)
Discover high-quality urology care. Trust Orange County Urology Associates for compassion and results. Call us at 949.855.1101 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards
- Six OCUA Physicians Named Super Doctors for 2021
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month