Dr. Tebyani discusses prostate cancer (Video)
January 16th, 2012 by OCUA
Dr. Neyssan Tebyani of OCUA was featured on American Health Journal to discuss the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer. During his interview he discuss the the diagnosis of prostate cancer and benefits of using robotic surgery to treat the cancer.
Watch the video here.
Discover high-quality urology care. Trust Orange County Urology Associates for compassion and results. Call us at 949.855.1101949.855.1101 or use our convenient online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury does first HoLep procedure in Orange County for men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Dr. Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D. Receives ‘Physician of Excellence’ Award in SP Robotic Surgery from Surgical Review Corporation
- Moses Kim, M.D., Ph.D., performs his 100th single-port robotic surgery, offering patients fewer incisions, less pain, and faster recovery times
- Dr. Fuad Elkhoury joins Orange County Urology Associates
- Dr. Tebyani, Dr. Singh Win 2021 ‘Physician of Excellence’ Awards